LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for a Retention Specialist in our Pickering office.
Retention Specialist required in our Pickering, Ontario location. The Individual will be responsible to help us retain our customer base. The successful individual will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook. Organizational skills and attention to detail a must. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives;
- Support our sales team and manage our portfolio of accounts;
- Analyzing customer behavior;
- Gathering information about customer complaints;
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback;
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business;
- Meeting with the sales team to propose customer retention solutions;
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through;
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Exceptional written and presentation skills;
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM;
- Company-paid benefits;
- Starting salary plus performance-based commission plan;
Apply for a position