Marketing Programs Specialist
Pickering, Ontario (Head Office)
In this role, you will work collaboratively with internal teams to execute the marketing strategy. You will develop and lead revenue generating B2B campaigns. You will be responsible for email and offline campaigns and will have experience building complex automated email programs. You are detail-oriented and have broad marketing knowledge that includes digital marketing, SEO, campaign landing page development, reporting, sales support, take-to-market, etc. You will be the go-to email expert and enjoy project managing engaging and rewarding campaigns for businesses and consumers.
This is a full-time position located in the Pickering office. No remote working available at this time.
- Help define and drive the marketing strategy for online and offline campaigns
- Develop and manage the Marketing team reporting dashboard
- Manage all growth and retention email marketing campaigns to LendCare’s partner base
- Provide recommendations, expertise and management of LendCare’s Martech solutions
- Management of the partner lifecycle and partner segmentation
- Coordinate with web developers and build and manage campaign landing pages
- Provide campaign reporting to internal stakeholders
- Provide direction and recommendations on printed collateral for sales teams and partners
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor data
- Stay current with new technologies and developments in digital marketing
- Work collaboratively with designers, content writer, business development and other team members
- Other responsibilities as required
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot is preferred
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong analytical skills – you make data driven decisions
- Excellent project management, with the ability to work under pressure to deliver high quality work
- Financial services and B2B experience preferred but not required
Apply for a position