LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for IT Support/Help Desk in our Pickering office.
IT Specialist/Help Desk position required in our Pickering, Ontario location. You will provide fast and useful technical assistance on our computer systems to our employees. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance via phone, Discord or email;
- Manage Support tickets in a timely manner;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees;
- Walk the employees through the problem-solving process;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
- Follow-up and update status and information;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Proven experience as an IT Specialist/Help Desk or other customer support role;
- Tech savvy with strong working knowledge of technology, including the various hardware, software and networking systems being supported;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues;
- Able to work longer hours or remotely as required;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Company paid benefits;
Apply for a position