LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative in our Pickering office.
Inside Sales Representative required in our Pickering, Ontario location. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and leverage your sales potential as you become a product expert and achieve sales targets. You should take pride in understanding customer needs as we continue to build a customer-centric environment. The successful individual should have some sales background and enjoy working in a team environment. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
Do YOU have what it takes?
- A comfort level with sales quotas, with a strong desire to meet and exceed achievable targets;
- High energy and strong work ethic driving towards meeting or exceeding the teams and individual goals;
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner navigating through a fast-paced and ambiguous environment;
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence current and potential customers by understanding their needs and recommending relevant products and services;
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through;
- Eagerness to pursue new challenges and opportunities to grow within the organization;
- Interest in learning and development through coaching and training;
- Enthusiasm and energy; thrives in a customer-focused environment;
What WE offer YOU
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, contests, and incentives;
- Comprehensive benefits;
- A supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback;
- Opportunities and support for growth and development;
Apply for a position