LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for a Inside Sales Manager in our Pickering office.
The incumbent will hire and motivate high-performing sales teams, and lead them to generate leads/sales, hit or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet customer needs, through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives.
The successful individual should have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excel at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise and motivate sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Ensure each team member is consistently meeting sales targets and KPI’s
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or partners
- Communicate with other departments to streamline work processes
- Track, analyze, and communicate key performance indicators and business trends
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Other responsibilities as required
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service and sales management experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead a sales team
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Competitive spirit