LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative in our Pickering office.
LC Loans is a front-line customer support department. This is a business to consumer role to help assist LendCare customers with any questions and support regarding their personal loans.
We are looking for Customer Support Representatives who want to join a team of professionals to deliver exceptional service for our customers across Canada. The successful individual would have a customer service background and enjoy working in a professional team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work as part of our team to provide exemplary customer service and ensure that our customers are always receiving a superior customer experience during every interaction;
- Responding to customer questions and requests (both through telephone, chat and email);
- Ability to identify the customers' needs and efficiently resolve inquiries;
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end;
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of our services;
Qualification and Skills:
- Financial services background is an asset;
- 1-year experience working inbound customer service or sales roles is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Shifts vary from 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Apply for a position