LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX: GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the Powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Partner Support is the front-line customer service department that interacts with our Partners. This is a business-to-business role to help assist LendCare partners with any questions.
We are looking for Customer Service Agents who want to join a team of professionals to deliver exceptional service for our partners across Canada. The successful individual would have a customer service background and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Work as part of our team to provide exemplary customer service and ensure that our Partners are always receiving the type of service quality they expect
- Responding to partner questions and requests (both through telephone, chat and email).
- Ask great questions in order to identify the Partners needs and efficiently resolve inquiries
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Provide world-class customer service during every customer interaction
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of our services
- At least 2 years experience working inbound customer service, call center and/or sales role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in high paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Shifts vary from 9:00am - 9:00pm Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays. Do not apply if you cannot work these shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- customer service: 1 year (required)
- Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Apply for a position