LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Dev. Representative (Health) in our Pickering office.
The individual will be responsible to help create and organize a portfolio of merchants in the Health industry. You will develop and maintain both existing and new clientele integrating them into the LendCare partnership programs. The successful individual would have a sales background and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Generate new business Leads in the Health Industry;
- Create and develop new partners in the Health Industry;
- Increase existing business by developing a strong relationship with current partners;
- Work as part of our team to provide exemplary customer service and ensure that our customers are always receiving a superior customer experience during every interaction;
- Collect and manage all partnership documentation;
- Track and record productivity through daily and weekly reports;
- Previous sales experience is an asset;
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Comfortable using various search engines;
- Work independently as well as with a team;
- Company paid benefits after 3 months;
- Starting salary plus performance-based commission plan;
- Sales: 1 year preferred;
- Customer service: 1 year preferred;
Apply for a position