LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX:GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Representative in our Pickering office.
The incumbunt will be responsible to help create and organize a portfolio of merchants in the home improvement and retail industries. You will develop and maintain both existing and new clientele integrating them into the Lendcare partnership programs. The successful individual would have a sales background and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must. LendCare is a fast growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever changing marketplace.
- Create and develop new partners in the Home Improvement, Auto and Powersports Industries;
- Increase existing business by developing a strong relationship with current partners;
- Collect and manage all partnership documentation;
- Track and record productivity through daily and weekly reports;
- Previous retail sales experience is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Exceptional presentation skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual (French) is preferred;
- Base salary plus commission;
- Full benefits package;
- Full-time, Permanent;