LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX: GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the Powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
The successful individual would have an administrative background and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Act as administrative support for the Inside Sales Department
- Manages multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Supports and handles the successful management of contracts and documents
- Interacts professionally with staff, management, and customers
- Ensures the smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations
- Takes initiative and independently manages special/administrative projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as required
- Prior experience working as an Administrative Assistant in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, takes the initiative to learn cross-functional tasks/responsibilities, and enthusiastic about seeking out opportunities for improvement
- Proficiency in using computer technology including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and others).
- Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- administrative assistant: 1 year (required)
- Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Apply for a position